Sunday, August 3, 2014

THIS IS YOURS....

THIS IS YOURS.....

SEE THE OCEAN FLOOR IS DEEP BUT NOT DEEP ENOUGH, The Sediments that Reside is what Makes me Want You to Touch...>Each and Every Part of Me, Til the Ripples become Part of this SEXUAL ARTISTRY... Translating This SEDUCTION, No Words Spoken But I Know Your INSTRUCTIONS.. On How Very Well You Like It, FIRST I Give subtle Kisses Then Playfully Bite It... With Just the right Amount of SPIT, MIND Racing 100 Miles Per Hour I CAN'T WAIT TIL I SIT~ On This MAN made Pendulum, Ecstasy is just a Orgasm Away and Yes I am Definitely Feeling em'... HE is the Verbal SCREAM in My Throat, Reasons my Adrenalin push Intoxicating Dope... No Needles but Intravenous, His Deep Strokes is what Makes Him Famous.. And at the End of Each and Every Position, My Kitty Gives Him Standing Ovations without Hesitation or Restrictions... Cause Every Inch Of Him Feels Me to The Core, SENDING Melodic Melodies saying this Kitty Kat is Yours.... 

Copyright © Shan-Tezy Ledgend 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment