Monday, March 10, 2014

CYBER GIRL.....

CYBER GIRL...

SENSUAL SEXUAL Powers Activate and Engage, I'm Bout to Work on that Mental and go right Into that Role Play Stage... Warm Honey and Peaches We bout to Make it HAPPIN', From the Door to the Floor These Walls Bout to Start CLAPPIN'... Vanilla Scents Fill Up BOTH Ya Nostrils, You say You Wanna a THOUSAND KISSES Well Guess What I GOT THOSE.... I Like a Solider Man with the B-Boy Stance Status, Have' em Hang Gliding Up The Coast Off The BARBADOS'S BLUE LAGOON ISLANDS... Sipping REAL MILK from COCONUTS of LUSTER, His BODY Smooth As Mahogany But I Still See His Bronze Skin when It Starts to FLUSTER->No Strength LEFT and a Whisper is All He Can MUSTER!!... Shhhhh You Hear That? It's The Sound Of the Rain, I'M flowing like THE NILE River Bed From whence The WATERS That they Came... PHEROMONES Send Out Signals, But I'm 1 of Three Parts in this Metaphysical Original.... Pop The Corks On The Champagne we Bout to Be Toasting, And If It's As Good As You Say Then Your NAME I WILL KEEP BOASTING.... RULE this Shit Like A Emperor at War, Leaving Nothing But Do Not Enter Signs Hanging Outside the Door.... EROTIC FANTASY I WANNA BE IN YOUR WORLD, BUT THINGS IS SO MUCH FUN JUST BEING A SEXY CYBER GIRL...

Copyright © Shan-Teazy Ledgend 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment