Monday, March 24, 2014

SLAUTGRAM....

SLAUGHTGRAM:

"DEATH TO THE INFIDEL" BY THE SLAUGHTER SQUAD

ALLEN:

Oh Shit! There's a thief in My crib,
Stolen From My family he did,
So I'm crackin his ribs


He cries and I ignore his pleas
I tell him he's about to die
Nigga.. Down on your knees

I put the steel to the back of his head
Tell him his life is Over
This Thief is dead!

Pull the hair trigger
On this trifling nigger
He thought his license to steal was Big
This license to kill is that much realer!

Biting rhymes instead of writing lines
Stolen efforts taken From another
Emcees time
Ya outta your mind
If YOU think it's cool
Now your plasma is swimming
With the Dead Pool

He thought it was cool
Added Me to his group
I bailed From that bullshit
After I tossed him From the roof

Fuckin with My troops
I Don't condone That
GET outta of the field
Of stealing other artists raps!

He's talking reckless
Another internet thug
Hiding behind his monitor
Trying to duck these slugs

I'm menace When it comes to spitting bars
Mine Have the strength
To flip over his family's car

These bars Are light,
Nigga, I'm on a diet,
Kill a biting motherfucker
Sucker YOU should try It

I'm writing this as a warning
Clown
We Are grown ass folks
Sit your Young ass down

Or fuck around and GET drowned
Eaten Up by the Phirana -Cuda
None of his body parts.
Found

Let's bow our heads and say our Grace
After chewin You Up as a snack
Then spitting You Out little Bitch
Cause the flavor You got
Has No taste!

SENAT:

Time to skin this stealing canary,
Crush'um like a berry before his ass I bury,
I'm a reasonable asshole in a timely fashion Cherie ,
I don't give a fuck bout any Uncle Tom dick or hary,
Borrowing stealing howeva you call it opens the doors to eerie,
I'm more inclined willing getting down like the springer Ol Skool jerry,
The lack of prenatal care has gone to your head me busting that shit wide open spreading your matter is what's fuckin merry,
Whoopin your ass makes your death complimentary ,
You'll feel like it's hallucination but my shits extraordinary at any given moment a derogatory state is my fuckin playground but silly muthufuckas don't understand precautionary ,
so wen I fuck'um I fuck'um long hard an make that shit revolutionary getting down on this fucker like chemistry your nothing but a vegetable to me making it an art to choke artichoke nothing less satisfactory,
To my shit my families shit devastation ink your no beneficiary,
About face ostrich it's a slaughter celebratory ,
so fuckin hot you can't even handle this shit with an oven MIT rediscover your path this ain't the chosen one for you there's no cotdam reformatory,
Only thing I'll sponsor is ambulatory services to the apothecary you fuckin deformed catbury wait till you see my fucking commentary ,
feed yo ass like commissary educated you better then a fuckin dictionary,
Being that your momma didn't swallow I see ignorance is hereditary,
You done fuck'd up dipping into my treasury turn me into a living incinerator,
you know what that means suffocate bitch fuck pleasantries looking like the ass of a senior citizen that hasn't been washed fuckin with me a Moffo that psychiatry can't help will only indefinitely fuck up your respiratory ,
I don't mind going in for me or my niggahz I'm never stationary & these bars so vicious they unsanitary,
Sit your preschool ass vocabulary down your not fucking worthy advisory it's arbitrary,
You ain't know I creates & fuck shit up welcome to the new carpentry I'm cavalier open sesame Calvary between me & the cemetery is a chemistry ,
I pull out your deformed life like dentistry & she'll hold your remains while potential violators observed the aftermath imagery of a ludacris mercenary devastation ink is a gift that's not momentary it's pageantry is purgatory my sanctuary so watch how the fuck you enter my territory cuz roasting your ass is as simple as culinary literately dangerous military signs your fuckin obituary with thee upmost pedigree fuck you poultry


JUSTIN:

Do you wake up every mornin, feelin like a bitch?, cant write no tight stuff, so Ima steal yo shit, just like a bitch, and spin your audio till I get rich, Haha you sucker bitch, eat a dick, We don't have to front, we know we the shit, eardrums rejecting, what the fuck I spit, flames out my mouth, is your punnishement, its tortureous, how I'm workin this, its like threadin a flame, thru a syringe tip, you cant even phathom, this intricate beat, its my style, in which I bring the heat, it's so unique that you cant critique, the flames of fire, that taste so sweet. P.S. YOU CAN HAVE THIS ONE BIAATCH, Demons in dreams, nightmares and screams, come into me and unleash these things, for my vision to the otherside ceases to be, and I want to witness hell first hand permenatly, I hearby donate whats left of me mentally, spiritualy and physically, to the depths of eternity, flamed in chains to be cured from my disease, thank you King I know Im not worthy but, but try me, for the rest of my days, Now with that said, you like the darkside bitch, good cause now you will see what I see, small price to pay for the keys to eternity, wouldnt you say? I know your there in the abyss of despair, you can bet, Venom dwells there, I want to bring to light a different kind of write, a different kind of fight, one thats not to far out of sight, once your aware that it exists that is, curses written in cyphers, subliminals hidden inside her, demons get sent as a constant reminder, Of spirts being unleashed, by a black magic writter, a battlefield fighter, a soul assassin biter, true lyrical skillfull, word smith and rhymer, you think this is bull, then you don't know shit, you could be cursed just by reading this, this was just a tip, so that your aware that it exists, true kamakaze, prophecy in scripts, written thru poetry and hardcore rifts,
Thank You Very Much for your soul was a gift!


SHANTELL:

THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL A OFFICIAL SLAUGHTGRAM DETONATOR, SO WHO'S THE BITCH THAT SHOULD BE HUNG FOR TREASON? HIS NAME IS KORLINX ARNY AND HE'S THE FUKIN PERPETRATOR... GUILTY FOR CRIMES OF LYING AND PLAGIARISM, NOW IMMA' HAVE TO PULL MY GUILLOTINE OUT AND PROVE HOW DEVASTATION EXECUTE USING THEIR GANGSTA LYRISM... OFF WITH HIS HEAD WITH NO NERVES ATTACHED, WE DON'T WANNA SEE A REPEAT OF OK BITCH I'LL BE BACK... CAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER NAMES BUT I DEFINITELY REMEMBER FACES, IMMA' DO THAT TARA'JI P. HENSON HIT MOVE AND PULL OUT MY SMOKING ACES... JAGGED AND RIGGED LIKE MY GUILLOTINE BLADE, YOU KNOW YOU DONE FUCKED UP RIGHT? NOW THERE'S A LINE THAT YOU CAN STEAL~USE AND GET REPLAYED...

 DAMN BOY YOU DONE STEPPED RIGHT SMACK IN THE CENTER OF THE LION DEN, SO HERE'S COMES THE FINAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR YOU AND YOUR LAST KNOWN KIN... WE GONE PUT THAT ASS TO SLEEP WITH THIS LYRICAL SLAUGHTER, I'M THE TYPE OF QUEEN THAT WILL KILL YA MOMS~DAD~SONS AND YA DAUGHTERS... KEYBOARD STYLE WITH NO CONTROL ALT OR DELETE, IMMA BEAST WITH THESE VERBS SO YOU GONE LEARN JUST HOW FAR MY PEN CAN SKEET... NO ENEMY OF MIND CAN EVA BE LEFT BREATHING, DO YOU GET WHAT I'M SAYIN? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF WHAT I BE SEEING?... IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED AND WE DON'T FUCKIN DIE, I'LL KILL EVERYBODY ON DECK BEFORE I LET YOU TELL THAT FUCKIN LIE... LAST VOYAGE TO ALANTIS, I'LL HOP IN MY ALL GREEN BODY SUIT AND STING YO ASS LIKE A PREYING MANTIS...

 I'M THE RETARDED ONE OF THE GROUP WHEN I LET THESE BULLETS AND MISSLES FLY, I'LL DIG THAT HOLE IN THE DESSERT THEN POUR LYME EXACTLY WHERE YOU LIE... LET THIS BE A WARNING TO THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW, WAR AIN'T WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE WE'LL BRING THAT SHIT RIGHT TOO YO FRONT DOOR.....,
((( KNOCK~KNOCK )))

 SHAN-TEAZY LEDGEND
*SLAUGHTER SQUAD*





No comments:

Post a Comment