Tuesday, May 6, 2014

THE FIFTH ELEMENT...

THE FIFTH ELEMENT....

My Haters Don't like me, Bitches be trying me, See everywhere I go they Nigga's be Eyeing Me... But that's just me Comfortable in my own Skin, If I feel like Dancing I might do the Earl Flynn..~ Wutt Where You been? I been Doin this shit since Cut em Up Wizz use 2 Spin on the Turn Table, True Religion Jeans across my Azz is my Lable... Of this Biblical Deception What's the Repercussion? The battle is beginning No time for Discussion... Of this Reptile Illusion, To many Niggas Dying needing Transfusions.... From the Bullshit that's been Taught since Birth, How you gonna claim land this my Fuckin Earth... Brought to this world by one Sole Creator, Sold to MuthaFucka's by Friends who was Traitors... Now you want me to just Bow and Bend, Take Shit you hand me and share it wit my Kin... No It's not gonna happen that's for the mind of the Weak, You best believe every thang I find Imma Damn Sho' Keep... At Night I hear the steps of the Wicked, Tryin to creep in wit the Sounds of the Cricketts.... Not aware I've seen the Markings of a Slave, When the Devil comes for me Imma Spit on his Grave... Been planning this life long on going Battle, Powers placed in my hand the moment I held my Rattle... I know the true Nature of my Call, everything I touch has to Evolve... Not Affraid of the Mission Given, My Heavenly Father words are the reason I'm living... Now I can stop & Speak without Hesitation, Can this be the beginning of my Final Destination... Afraid Not My Faith is Eternal, I Don't write Shit down my Mind is my Journal~ As I Spiral forward watch me Descent, all Walks of life I am the 5th Element... Why? Cause I flow like Water I'm always There, Can't Catch ya Breath then Breathe this Air~As I take you just a little bit Higher, Last Element of life is the flame of Fire... I'm Almost finish I'm at the End, See my name as it Blows in the Wind....

Copyright © Shan-Teazy Ledgend 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment