Tuesday, May 6, 2014

THE QUEENS PROTECTOR....

THE QUEENS PROTECTOR.....

This Goes without Saying, And This goes without Playing... I'm on my Jessicia Rabbit Shit so You be the one I'm Framing... I'm not Bad I'm Just Drawn that Way, Green Eyes Smooth Skin Debarge I just wanna Lay... Next to all that Sexyness, You the one Who Get's me the Hottest and Wettest... MAKE up Words That Describes That Sex Tool, White Magic I Think I Been Voodooed... Legs Spread into A Figure 8, Then I Do That Back Bend Damn Nigga You Got Me Seeing CAESAR In the Planet Of the Apes... Can I Swing Off You And Land On Your Limbs, Have you Fuckin Me on the Sink while Your Jeans pulled down to Yo' Timbs... Licking my Lips like Licking on Yo Blow Pop, DAMN PAPI This Shit Got me waiting for the Center like the Last Lick of a Gum Drop.... Cause those Paws I see is Protecting the P^Ssy, Making Sure A N^gga Don't Get too Close But I Like the Way He Pushing Me.... So Egyptian Style I'll wait by the Throne, Let You Handle Yo Business til You Get Yo Azz Home....

Copyright © Shan-Teazy Ledgend 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment