Saturday, September 13, 2014

MY BREATHING VENUS...

COLLABORATION:
RODNEY DAVIS & SHANTELL COOPER



MY BREATHING VENUS...



RODNEY:

I hope to meet my Eve from Eden,pleased, I'm eating her forbidden fruit, I part the seas & garden as she reveals to me her hidden truth,the apple of my eye for many reasons that she need'nt prove,her body's frequency is all I need for me to keep in tune,the fragrance of her words when displayed can sway the earth,with a face to shape creation there's no way to place her worth, in turn,I heat her surface as her curves gyrate in ecstasy,from pole to pole,entwining souls,her motions take the breath from me,torrential rains of pleasured pain,contorting laws of gravity & physics so explicit with no limits,torso shattering,a body of the heavens, true celestial in essence,her presence weakens my defenses left with sensual intentions,despite the fact she's gracious my cravings become salacious,insatiable her taste is,her waist spins are never wasted,so thundering our climax leaves an exodus of tensions,a timeless spent affection that was meant to transcend dimensions.......


SHANTELL:

I CAME INTO HIS EXISTENCE FROM A VEGETATED STATE, TORN FROM HIS RIGHT RIB BEFORE I WAS EVER EVEN AWAKE... SPLENDID LIKE THE SWEETNESS OF AN APPLE THAT BARE NO CORE SEEDS, THE DECADENCE OF THIS ESCAPADE IS SYBARITISM BECAUSE MY TRUTH ALSO HAS NEEDS... A RITUAL OF OUR PLEASURE WAS HISTORICALLY ENGRAVED, I LET YOU TASTE THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT THAT ONCE MADE MORTAL MEN SLAVES... BUT YOU BECAME THE MISSING LINK TO MY HEAVY CHAINS AND METAL, SENDING YOU ENCRYPTED CODES LIKE THOSE PLAYED OUT ON MY PIANO... ELEMENT OF FREEDOM CAUSE HE KNOW EXACTLY WHICH FINGERS TO USE FOR RESISTANCE, AND IF THIS IS MORE THAN JUST LUST THEN TELL ME WHY AM I STILL HIDING OUT IN THE DISTANCE.... TIME KEEPS US GRAVITATING LIKE TWO GEARS INTERTWINING, MY LEGS LOCKING TO HIS WAISTBAND WHILE OUR HIPS METHODICALLY KEEP REWINDING... NURTURING EVERY BIT OF WHAT HE HAS LIKE A POTION OR MIXER, IF HONEY WASN'T CULTIVATED FROM BEE'S THEN I WOULD SWEAR HE WOULD BE THEE' ELIXIR.... WASTE NOT WANT NOT THIS IS WAY MORE POTENT THAN HOME MADE HOOCH, HE'S THE ELLIPTICAL STAIR MASTER OF MY EROTIC ZONES MAKING ALL MY CLIMAXES HUGE....

No comments:

Post a Comment