Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I CAN'T BREATHE...


Matthew Cashier..

(I can't breathe)
I told em I couldn't breathe, he choked me harder than he squeezed...my asthma and disease, pleaded please G.O.D....I fell to my knees, they sung "scream nigger scream"...I just couldn't believe, this cycle circled around me...(I can't breathe) but I can see, the hates devilishly deep...its time ta stop paying taxes and pay more attention to Beefs...on Me!(I can't breathe)please pray for my wife and my seeds, and may all the proceeds help with the war on my peeps....(I can't breathe) ‪#‎MrMatthews


VON POPE..

I'm sufficated by some people with fear of a black planet, but the planet is black i can't understand it. Kings n Queens and michael jordan rings, handcuffed and shakeled beaten until there freedom rings, nose knocked off the sphinx we still here though, and being imulated by some coward ass wierdo's, they used to split her navel drop the baby and step on it, now they shoot em down in the streets and put welps on'em. there's power in numbers unity is the kingdom, separation we've all experienced it even seems dumb, go to belize and knowone know about races, that shit is american made so man made it.


SHANTELL...

AS A PARENT WE DREAD DISAPPOINTING OUR CHILDREN WITH ACTIONS THEY NOT QUITE UNDERSTAND, SO WE DISCIPLINE THEM APPROPRIATELY SO THEY'LL GROW UP TO BE THE BEST WOMAN OR MAN.... PREPARING THEM FOR THE MOMENT WHEN THEY'LL EVENTUALLY LEAVE, SO WHAT GIVES SOMEONE ELSE THE RIGHT TO HEAR THEIR LAST WORDS OF "I CAN'T BREATHE".... THEY DIDN'T BIRTH THOSE TEARS I DRIED OR FOLLOW THE FIRST FOOTSTEPS THEY EVER TOOK IN LIFE, IF MY CHILD WAS GOING TO BE MURDERED IT SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN AT YOUR HANDS BUT FROM I.... IF I BROUGHT THEM INTO THIS WORLD THEN I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO TAKE THEM OUT, INSTEAD YOU'RE GOING AROUND KILLING OUR YOUTH BECAUSE YOUR BADGE SAYS YOU HAVE CLOUT.... PROUD MOTHER OF MARY I WEAR ALL YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTER NAMES ON MY SLEEVE, DIGESTING EVERYDAY THOSE AWFUL WORDS OF HEY Y'ALL I JUST CAN'T BREATHE..

Matthew Cashier

We've went from "I have a dream" to "I can't breathe...so I can't sleep or sneeze... Shan teezy I know you feeling me, we the minority and the enemy..we got mo blacks in heaven from genocide and jealousy, than they want us to vote. Vote on what ‪#‎hypocrisy‬






2 comments: