Saturday, December 20, 2014

P.O.W. BREAKOUT

P.O.W. BREAKOUT

A collaboration between Shantell Cooper & Organik Produce

ORGANIK:

Right now I'm burning de incense
and beating the conga drums war is imminent
it's evident
in the atmospheric
conditions
fear is conditioned
cautiousness of the conciousness from previous missions
classified impossible
but they call the double o
negroid not negro
my objective destroy
and it's probable
I'll save the princess too
the Klan dressed like ghost "boo!"
but the devil don't scare who
god run thru
u can be hebrew
but Iam
from the land
of kush
burning bush
man
I stand
barefoot where I stood
my ground
no longer fighting for good
now that I've found
great but not to be misunderstood
we must get hate out of the hood
now that we've found love to spread
to the hearts and heads of men
instead
we are at war again
I'm brainstorming and
forming plans
from resources of Afrikan
origin of man
force of atom
hand to hand
militant combatant
head to head against ignorance
born in a foreign land domesticated as American

SHANTELL:

THOSE SHEETS THEY WEAR ARE NOT EVEN FLAME RETARDANT, YET THEY DRESS LIKE WHITE KNIGHTS LOOKING FLABBERGASTED AND SOME WHAT RETARDED...
THEY DON'T SCARE ME AT ALL WITH THEY LYNCH MEN PERSONA, I'M MORE AFRAID OF MY REACTION IF I TOO DEVELOPED THE SAME KILL ME A KLAN'S MAN AROMA....
THEY SCENT LEAVES MY NOSTRILS FILLED WITH MY ANCESTRAL HATE, BUT CHANGE IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO COMMIT TO THE REAL REASON I ADVOCATE...
THEY CAN COME FOR ME IF THEY CHOOSE BUT WON'T LIKE WHAT THEY'LL FIND, BECAUSE FOR EVERY WHITE SHEET I SEE RUNNING IMMA' BE SHOOTING AS IF I WAS RUNNING BACK BLIND...
MY EYES ARE WIDE SHUT SO THESE VISIONS CAN BE MANIFESTED APPROPRIATELY, AND IF I SO HAPPEN TO DIE BY THE HANDS OF A SILENT KILLER IT DAMN SHO' WON'T BE FROM

2 comments: